Friday, May 17, 2013

Before The BOYS were CURIOUS . . .



We were really just known as 
 "The Boys"
 

Before We became Dealers though ,
We collected Country Pieces . . .
Thus the Attraction to RUST & PEELY PAINT
 was born !
 

 We Really Fell Hard for
    OLD  ARCHITECTURALS . . .
Just Could Not find enough of these
CRUSTY , CHIPPY TREASURES !
(still can't !)
 

Like A lot of Y'all . . .
We Just Ran Out of Space at Home ,
And thus The CURIOUS BOYS was Born !

We've Refined Our Style over the Years
Pickin' Original & Unique TREASURES
that We would Love in Our own Home . . .
and Many do Start There !!
 

THANKS
to ALL our Awesome Followers
and Customers at The Boutique
Who Share Our Unquenched 
PASSION for JUNK !!

Have a Super Weekend &
 KEEP on JUNKIN' !!!
 

27 comments :

  1. Sure wish you guys lived closer because I'd love to meet you. Love your style and love your blog!
    If you ever come this way...

    ~Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my "Curious Boys" and all of your cool stuff! This business of junk that we all love so much is very contagious. Have a great week-end.

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is something special and you are adored... Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too went Retail once I ran out of Room at Home and realized I needed to Curate and Cull the Hoard of Lovelies I'd accumulated in my Old Age... the Kiddos and Grand-Kiddos were terrified they'd have to dispose of it all otherwise once I kick the bucket! *Winks* Now I'm gleefully selling off their Inheritance...

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete